Thursday 11 April 2013

Color Club Blue-ming and Love and Beauty Crystal

Hello er'ybody,
 
I'm ready for Spring!  Are you?  Blue-ming by Color Club is a lovely soft, turquoise cream that just screams Spring to me.  Spring 2012 you say?  Yes I'm a year behind but that's because this polish just made it's way to me care of the lovely Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails.  I am so excited to own this gorgeous color!
 

As pretty as Blue-ming is on it's own, it was begging to be layered!  I used my new Love and Beauty polish by Forever 21 called Crystal/Multi on my accent finger.  I am all over this polish right now!  Multi-sized shards of orange, purple, pink, blue and gold in a clear base make this a perfect layering polish.  I made a jelly sandwich out of it using OPI Don't Touch My Tutu over top.
 







9 comments:

  1. So in love with the way you layered. The two polishes look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous light blue color, it is fantastic! Those pastel rainbow flakies are amazing. I love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous on you! I really love your jelly sandwich too. I think it's a dupe of my Icing polish, After Party. I recently bought Don't Touch My Tutu and I can't wait to use it for things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I have this one and have yet to wear it. It looks so gorgeous on you! Love the sandwich too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love colour with or without the glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so smitten! Blue-ming is going straight to my wish list, and that is the cutest shard glitter I think I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! And good call with the glitter shards...and yes I realize that's coming from me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for posting this! I have a bottle of the same Love & Beauty polish and was at a loss as too what color it would look best layered over. you solved the conundrum!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...