Tuesday 16 July 2013

Twinsie Tuesday Disney

Hi Dolls
 
This weeks Twinsie Tuesday theme is Disney Inspired.  I LOVE DISNEYLAND.  Like, a lot.
 
I went with a Disney Princess theme (of course).  I was kind of going for Jasmine, but it just ended up looking 'princess-y' not so much Jasmine-y.
 
 
This yummy purple polish is one that my Mom brought back from England for me.  It's Beauty UK Soft Lilac, and it's really lovely.  It's also made in Northampton which is my Mom's hometown.  Pretty cool. 
 
Check out the other Twinsie's to see their Disney Inspired nails:
 
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Traci at DrinkCitra


15 comments:

  1. I love this! Simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally appreciate the simple yet princess-y nature of this manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is gorgeous, and when I saw this I thought of Princess Rapunzel instead of Jasmine. I always think of Jasmine in a turquoise outfit.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the accent nail, what a pretty purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally thought jasmine when I saw this! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so simple and beautiful at the same time. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love how simple this is! Love Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The simplicity of this is really pretty, and I love the purple you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! What a great touch with the tiara. :)

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...