Thursday 28 November 2013

Hard Candy Jaw Breaker

Hey Dolls
 
I had to pick up this new Hard Candy polish the other day called Jaw Breaker.  I'm a sucker for black and white glitters, and I loved that this one is a bit different with small green bar glitter mixed in as well.
 
I paired it with Barry M Pink Flamingo.  It's not very 'Fall-y' but I don't often match my nails to the seasons.
 


Don't forget to enter our Twinsie Tuesday Holiday Giveaway here.  You can win a $60.00 gift card to the beauty retailer of your choice!
 




5 comments:

  1. I really like this!! I love black and white glitters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't match my nails to seasons, really, either! Even though it's fun ;) I lovvvve this combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! Love the look of that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That melon pink is such a perfect pairing for this--they look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...