Monday 9 December 2013

Maybelline Color Show Gilded Rose

Hiya Dolls
 
I am toasty warm in my slippers and sweater, drinking a tea with cream and honey, listening to carols while the snow gently falls outside!  It finally feels like Christmas!
 
I have searched for the Maybelline Brocades for a while now, I even made a trip to the States looking for them (I do a monthly grocery shop there) but they were no where to be found.  So when I saw them at Superstore the other day, I tried not to make too much of a scene :)
 
The two that caught my eye are Gilded Rose and Black N Mirrors.  Gilded Rose has multi-sized pink glitter in a gold micro-glitter base.  And let me tell ya, these are jam-packed with glitter.  I used two coats for my swatch.  And I wore it for 3 days and only had one chip!
 
 
Have you picked up any of the Brocades?
 
 **Don't forget to enter our Twinsie Tuesday Holiday Giveaway!  Enter here
 


4 comments:

  1. Is it over anything, or does it come straight out of the bottle that gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm tea with cream and honey sounds so good right now...this polish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lush polish! Congrats on finding it, Anne! Haha, I have made that scene many a time at the end of a polish search, so congrats also on keeping your cool in the face of victory.

    PS: I am so jealous of your actual winter! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Would it be a dupe for A-England's She walks in beauty?

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...