Saturday 29 November 2014

OPI Holiday Glam's In The Bag 2014

PRESS RELEASE

Hey Dolls

I was so excited to receive OPI Holiday Glam's In The Bag to review because it came with a polish that I have wanted for so long now, OPI Funny Bunny.  This gorgeous white jelly/cream is perfect for Winter.  Funny Bunny came with OPI Bagota Blackberry and also two super cute makeup bags, one in black sateen and the other in a white and black print with contrasting red zipper.

Funny Bunny has a great formula, I did three very thin coats and although there is some visible nail line showing, I love the finish.  It looks super squishy.



Bagota Blackberry is a stunning raspberry wine color with pretty shimmer that makes it look like it's glowing.  I had tons of compliments when I wore this.  Two easy coats and very little brushstrokes.



Have you guys picked up any of the Holiday Glam's In The Bag?  They retail for $21.50 cnd and are available as of Oct 2014.

3 comments:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...