Thursday 21 May 2015

Claire's Infamous

Hey Dolls!

I have found my favourite purple polish of all time!  Claire's Infamous is the most stunning orchid purple with pink undertones.  This polish is absolute perfection.


Are you loving this as much as me?  The icing on the cake is that the formula is amazing!  And by 'amazing formula' I mean it goes on super even (two coats) AND has awesome staying power.  This lasted 5 days on my nails (with base and topcoat of course) with minimal tip wear and no chips!! 


If you have a Claire's near you, RUN there right now and snatch this beauty up!  You won't regret it!


2 comments:

  1. I love this colour! I need to get down to Claire's in town ☺

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...