Friday 15 May 2015

Essie Summer 2015 Collection

PRESS RELEASE

Hiya Dolls!

I am super excited to show you the brand new Essie Summer 2015 Collection.  You guys, this collection is so chic and just screams SUMMER to me!  There are six fabulous shades in this collection.

First up is my favorite in the collection, Chillato.  Chillato is described as a 'cool, mellowed-out pistachio' and she is fabulous!  I don't have anything like this in my collection.  Chillato is a very light, airy and wearable way to wear green/yellow polish.  The formula was a little streaky, so I needed three coats to even everything out.



Saltwater Happy is a soft sea blue cream.  This is another one of my faves in this collection, I love how airy and soft this looks.  The formula was great, I applied two easy coats.



Sunset Sneaks is a vibrant red cream with pink/orange undertones.  This is the perfect Summer red!  The formula was fabulous, very pigmented and creamy.



Peach Side Babe is a sweet and soft coral.  Coral is my fave color to wear in the Summer and this peachy-coral will look fabulous on sun kissed hands!



Pret-a-Surfer, a deep marine blue cream.  The formula is so pigmented and creamy, Pret-a-Surfer is a one-coater!  It was hard for me to accurately capture this one, my swatches show it a little more purple than it actually is.



Lastly, we have Private Weekend, a pristine, sparkling white.  While the shimmer doesn't translate well on the nails, it does give an overall ethereal glow to the polish.  I love how crisp and clean this white is!  Two easy coats gave me perfect opacity.




I thought all the shades looked so awesome together that I had to do some nail art using all six!  I did a simple tape mani and loved how it turned out.




Isn't this such a fun collection for Summer 2015?!  Which shades are your favorite?  Will you be picking any of these up?


2 comments:

  1. Pretty collection!!! I love the nail art you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swatches! There pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...