Friday 29 January 2016

OPI Hello Kitty Skittle Mani


My favorite thing to do with a new OPI Collection is to do a skittle mani!  The Hello Kitty Collection has some adorable pinks, so it was easy to choose a few to go together.


On my pointer finger I am wearing Let's Be Friends!  On my middle finger I am wearing the gorgeous Small + Cute = Heart.  My ring finger is Look at My Bow! and my pinkie is Spoken from the Heart.


The OPI Hello Kitty Collection is available in salons and select stores now.

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. I've become a fan of skittle manicures, in large part, due to you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...