Tuesday 19 April 2016

GERmanikure Nail Files Review

SAMPLE

Hiya Dolls!

I have been using GERmanikure nail files for a couple of weeks now and loving them.  They are a Florida based company that ethically make crystal glass nail files and cuticle nippers.  The cuticle nippers are handmade by skilled, fairly paid adult artisans in Solingen, Germany.


I only use glass nail files when I file my nails (I never use nail clippers).  You can see my full nail routine here.  These nail files are great quality, the grit is super fine and leaves your nails with a smooth sealed edge.  I have sued many nail files over the years and some nail were so rough that they were tearing up my nails.  Not all files are created equally that's for sure!  You can definitely tell that GERmanikure are good quality.


I have never owned cuticle nippers before since I don't ever cut my cuticles, but these have actually come in handy!  I use cuticle softener once a week and push back my cuticles, and these nippers are great for just getting in to take away the cuticle bits that slough off.  I've always been a bit scared of nippers, I've heard some horror stories!  These nippers are extremely sharp so use caution!  You should never ever cut your live cuticle!

You can purchase GERmanickure products here.


2 comments:

  1. I've only ever been satisfied with Perfect Formulas glass nail file. After reading your review of GERmanikure, I thought I'd give them a try and ordered one today.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...