Saturday 26 August 2017

Zoya Sophisticates Collection, Fall 2017

SAMPLES
Hey Dolls!

I have the gorgeous new Zoya Sophisticates Collection for Fall 2017 to share with you today.  This gorgeous collection lives up to it's name, it is so classy and sophisticated!  There are 12 gorgeous new shades in this collection, mostly creams and a few shimmers thrown in for good measure!

Hadley, a midnight blue cream with a fantastic formula.  You can get away with one coat if you load your brush up enough.  I used two coats for my swatch.




Elaine is a deep, umber brown that almost looks black.  It's super pigmented, you'll only need one coat!



Mona is a rich, burgundy plum cream.  I used two coats for perfect opacity.



Yvonne is a rich bordeaux red cream.  Perfect formula, 2 buttery smooth coats.



Tabitha is a dark hunter green with silver shimmer running throughout.  I used two coats for my swatch.



Gal is a shimmery, peridot gold metallic with gorgeous gold flakies mixed in.  The formula is quite thin so I used 3 coats



Padma is a stunning berry cream with a hint of mauve undertones.  A great formula, 2 coats for my swatch.



Hera is a muted red-mauve cream.  I think this color is so perfect!  The formula is fantastic, 2 coats.



Joni is a dusty plum-mauve cream.  I love this shade for Fall!  I used 2 easy coats.



Presley is a gorgeous muted mauve.  This has a super buttery formula, 2 easy coats



Mckenna is a pale nude with silver shimmer running throughout.  I love polishes that have this super fine shimmer that gives the  polish an ethereal look!



Beth is described as a sandy, champagne metallic.  This is the color I decided to wear as my daily mani out of this collection.  It definitely has me in the mood for Fall!



Which one is your fave?

The Zoya Sophisticates Collection is available now online at Zoya.com

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

3 comments:

  1. Your swatches are great. Because of them I want whole collection. But for sure I'll pick Hera and Tabitha. Regards from Nati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mckenna is my fav, i do like the hadley as well .

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...