Tuesday 11 June 2019

Summer Brush Stroke Nail Art

Hey Dolls!

I am so in love with this Brush Stroke Nail Art, the possibilities are endless!  

I used all Sally Hansen polishes here.  The base is Dahlia Darling from the Petals Soft 2019 collection, see collection swatches here.  The brush strokes are Get Juiced, Tropic Thunder and Lemon-chillo.

I added some rose gold foil (I buy mine from Michael's Craft Strores) and topped it all off with the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat.


Summer Brush Stroke Nail Art

What do you guys think of this kind of nail art?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...