Thursday 23 January 2020

New! Zoya Calm Collection, Spring 2020

SAMPLES

Hey Dolls!

I have the new Zoya Calm Collection to show you today!  There are six new polishes in this sweet Springtime collection.

First up is Colleen, a lovely pink leaning nude with a fab formula  Two easy coats.

Zoya Calm Spring 2020 Colleen

Vee is described as a muted lilac cream.  I love dusty purple shades.  Two coats for my swatch.

Zoya Calm Spring 2020 Vee

Emerson is a fabulous baby blue cream with
 purple undertones.  Two perfect coats.

Zoya Calm Spring 2020 Emerson

Leif is a sweet light sage green cream. Basically a one coater, just be sure to put it on thick enough, don't worry the formula can handle it!

Zoya Calm Spring 2020 Leif

Laura is warm ivory cream.  Fantastic formula, almost a one coater!

Zoya Calm Spring 2020 Laura

AJ is described as a sparkling blush with copper micro shimmer.  How lovely is AJ?!  Two coats.

Zoya Calm Spring 2020 AJ

The Calm Collection is available now on the Zoya website here.

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


2 comments:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...