Monday 14 September 2020

Zoya Luscious Collection Fall 2020

 samples

I'm so excited to share the Fall Zoya Luscious Collection 2020 with you.  I'm so excited for Fall. I love the changing seasons and being able to wear all the rich jewel tones, pumpkin shades and vampy dark polishes for Autumn.

As always, the formulas are spot on, all my swatches are 2 coats unless I otherwise specify.

Bently is a rich grape purple cream.


Andrea is a dark purple duochrome that shifts from a  bright purple to green.


Sharon is a bright berry cream.


Mel is a rich mossy green.


Tommy is a blue-toned slate grey cream.  This beauty was almost a one coater!


Lou is a deep spruce blue cream.  I'm in love with this shade for Fall!


Teresa is a sweet purple shade with fabulous purple-ruby shimmer running throughout.  The shimmer definitely shows up in this beauty.


Wanda is a sweet, light but bright pink with gorgeous gold flecks.  The formula is a sheer so I used 3 coats for my swatch.


Patrice is a gorgeous purple/blush with gold flecks.  Again, this one is sheer so I used 3 coats.


Soleil is described by Zoya as a warm, sparkling cider metallic.  Soleil is almost a one coater!  Such an easy formula to work with.


Tasha is a rich brown metallic.  Another almost one coater!


Lisa is a vibrant garnet cream.  A perfect red for Autumn.


Tell me what you think of the Zoya Luscious Collection for Fall 2020!  Which one is your fave?

You can purchase Zoya polishes in select salons and on their website here.

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


2 comments:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...