Sunday 7 August 2011

lilac and glitter




Hello hello

Today I am wearing a fun little concoction of Revlon's Lilac Pastelle mixed with Wet and Wild Party of 5 Glitters.  I mixed the 2 together evenly, and although I do like how it turned out, I think next time I will try 1 part Lilac to 2 or 3 parts glitter to give it a more sheer look.  I love the swatches that I see where it looks like the glitter is so layered.

I also tried my first franken the other day, a blue jelly with blue glitter.  I haven't named it yet, but when I do I'll swatch it and put it on here.  I am getting way too into this nail polish thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...