Sunday 27 November 2011

A bunch of random


A few of my polish's I picked up while in Hawaii.  My fave is actually the Essie Matte About You.  I've been looking everywhere for this one!  Swatches coming soon.




I might be getting this confused with Revlon's Vixen, but this is Revlon's Valentines and I'm pretty sure I wore this when I was 16 years old (15 years ago!)  I just bought it again and remembered why I love it so much.  It's a beautiful jelly red.  Looking forward to doing some jelly sandwich's with this one!






And this is OPI's Skull and Gloss Bones with a coat of Revlon's Colada Fizz on top.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...