Tuesday 10 April 2012

Twinsie Tuesday Nude Polish

Hiya friends!

Twinsie Tuesday is here again, and this week we are swatching a nude polish.  I decided to make my own nude this week.  I have been loving the new OPI ballerina polishes, the grey is my favorite.  So I tried to recreate it using LA Girls Fairytale and some clear polish. 

This pic makes it look very sheer, but in real life it was much more grey.


Please check out the other lovely Twinsie Tuesday ladays"


Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch

5 comments:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...