Thursday 26 July 2012

Jumble

I am so thankful for the Summer weather we are getting in Southern BC.  Finally!

I've got a lovely jumble of polishes to show you today.  I have Wet and Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire layered over Wet and Wild Black Cream.





This is the pretty lilac jelly from the OPI Ballet Collection.  Care to Danse looks more pink on the nail than purple, but it's still very pretty.



LA Girl Uninhibited over OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?




And I reswatched my namesake Grape Fizz by Revlon.  This is such a hard polish tophotograph.  I feel like it just doesn't capture the beauty of this lovely polish.  The soft mini flakies just float around in this gorgeous jelly base.  Plus it smells like grape gum!

11 comments:

  1. I love the glitter on the OPI, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so pretty, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever to layer the WnW over black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought to layer Blue wants to be a millionaire over black. great thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LA Girl Uninhibited over OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color by OPI. Its sooo great...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, all of these are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are amazing. I love the WnW and the nude/black combo :)

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...