Thursday 4 October 2012

Essence, Gorgeous Bling Bling

Helo hello,
 
I hummed and hawwed over this Essence polish in Shoppers Drugmart the other day.  The gorgeous flakies are what got me immediately, but the I wasn't fond of the color.  I wore it for a day, and it was ok, but I was ready to take it off!
 
Gorgeous Bling Bling (weird name) comes in the new Essence bottles.  It's a pretty unique polish, an interesting burnt (dirty-like) orange color with gold flakies.  I pretty much can NEVER pass on a flakie polish!
 



 
The formula was fantastic, 2 really easy coats and it dried supa quick!!
 
So what do you think, are you on the fence like me?  Love it or hate it?!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I like this! I enjoy deep orange-red sorts of shades, but I can understand why some people might not. I think I'd like it better if it were a bit more red, but I think this is gorgeous with the gold flakies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is pretty!!! It's stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a love for orange moment lately and think this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite enjoy looking at these shades, but they never work for me personally, so I do not even bother buying them :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful for fall! Gorgeous pumpkin shade

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flakies are great, but not my color! I think it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This so beautiful, Anne! This warm, dark orange looks so good on you, and the golden shimmer is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love flakies! This orangey red is a great color for fall also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was the opposite...love the colour but not keen on the flakies. But Im converted. It looks amazing and suits me down to a t. So I ordered 3 more bottles before it is discontinued. I think it suits nearly all skintones. Beautiful formulation and brush not to mention the price.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...