Thursday 11 October 2012

Essence, Grey-t to be Here

 I was so happy to find Grey-t to be Here in my local Essence display the other day.  I have seen some lovely swatches of it around and knew I HAD to have it.
 
Grey-t to be Here is a beautiful grey cream with lovely little glass flecks that change from pink to orange depending on what light you are in.  So pretteh...
 
It applied so perfectly and dried really quick.  The 'colour & go' slogan is true!  2 smooth coats and it was opaque.  Perfect!
 


 
In the sunshine
 

In the shade


9 comments:

  1. Seriously one of my favorite Essence polishes at the moment! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get this!!!! Unfortunately it'll be a cold day in hell before these finally get released in Australia))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great swatch post. I have seen this polish around, I love how you captured the shimmer <3 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! One of my fave Essence polishes ever. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne, you captured this gorgeously! It's such a beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you captured the beauty of this polish! I couldn't get a good shot for nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I see it in the store but for some reason I always decide not to get it...I should stop that.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...