Saturday 24 November 2012

Barielle New York Style Fall/Winter Collection 2012

Hello, hello!
 
I picked up the New York Style Fall/Winter Collection 2012 and loved every single color!  I am so impressed with the formula of Barielle, the lasting power of this polish is fantastic!
 
First up I have Big Apple Red to show you.  This is a gorgeous creamy red.  It's very pigmented, so 2 thin coats and it was perfectly opaque.  This is the perfect red to add to your collection.
 

Central Park is a fabulous creamy green.  I was really surprised by how much I liked this color, I'm not usually a fan of green, but this one felt very chic on.


Fifth Avenue is an amazing bright, creamy coral.  I can never get enough of corals.  I needed 3 thin coats for opacity.  I had so many compliments from people when I wore this, it is very eye catching.

 
Soho At Night is the perfect creamy, grape purple.  Two thin coats and I was in purple heaven for days!
 

Greenwich Village At Dawn is a lovely dusty rose pink with green shimmer.  Yes you read that right, green shimmer!  I love a classic nude anytime, and the shimmer was so fun and unexpected in this polish.  I wore this for 5 days!


The shimmer was easily seen on the nail, but I had a hard time capturing it on camera.  It IS there and it is fabulous!
 
 
Which one is your favorite?
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Love Greenwich Village at Dawn. I've been really lemming some pinky nudes lately and that shimmer is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all pretty, but surprisingly enough I don't see any that really grab me! Does this mean I have too much nail polish!?

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...