Friday, 20 December 2013

Nude Skittles

Hey Dolls
 
It's snowing again today!  I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner, it's come so quickly this year.
 
I think this skittle mani has just enough bling, while still being simple and neutral.
 
 
I am wearing OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts on my pointer and pinky fingers.  On my middle finger I have on OPI My Very First Knockwurst and the glitter on my ring finger is Color Club Apollo Star.
 
Don't forget to enter our Twinsie Tuesday Holiday Giveaway here.  You can win a $60.00 gift card to the beauty retailer of your choice.
 


8 comments:

  1. I ADORE this color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination! It looks elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful nude skittle. Your nails look amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is incredible! I need to recreate that! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What color did you put on your thumb?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! What color do you out on your thumb?

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...