Wednesday 25 June 2014

OPI DS Classic

Hey Dolls!
 
I have had my eye on OPI DS Classic for a while now.  I love that it's a neutral with a fun twist.  I found it on sale the other day, so of course I had to pick it up!
 
It's definately not a Summer color, but I don't care, I'm rockin it anyways!  I feel like Classic is the perfect neutral for my skin tone.  If it weren't for those gorgeous holographic flakes, it would give me mannequin hands for sure.
 

I may have actually said "I love you OPI" out loud while I was applying my first coat of Classic. It was smooth and creamy and buttery and just so perfect to apply.  Unfortunately under my artificial lights you can't see the beautiful holo rainbow effect of Classic.  While it is a subtle effect, it's definately there in direct sunlight.

 
 


6 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous and such a pretty neutral on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my... what a gorgeous polish!
    Love those colours all year round :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouu it's so pretty! I love nude polishes, and this one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...