Sunday 21 September 2014

Joe Fresh Granite Glow

Hey Dolls
 
I have another new Joe Fresh polish from their Fall collection to show you today called Granite GlowGranite Glow is a stunning black linear holo!  I love that they finally put out a holo polish.
 
 
I wasn't able to capture the linear rainbow under my artificial light, but it definitely shows up in the sunshine!  This could have been a one coater, but I always do two for my swatches.  Formula was smooth and perfect.

 
I don't think I will ever tire of holo's!  How about you?


3 comments:

  1. Great color especially for fall. I have yet to try any Joe Fresh polishes which is crazy since they seem to be really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this really looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for winter. I love the sparkle!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...