Monday 8 December 2014

Essie Winter 2014 Collection

Hey Dolls

I picked up three of the six polishes from the Essie Winter 2014 Collection.  I think this is a really fun collection with some very unexpected colors!

First up is Double Breasted Jacket.  This is a gorgeous raspberry red with a cream finish.  Super opaque, I could have gotten away with one coat (but I always do two).



Bump Up The Pumps is the one that really surprised me.  This coral is absolutely lovely, and a beautiful addition to this Winter Collection.  I also have the gorgeous Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low as an accent on my ring finger.  This is not just your average silver foil, it definitely has some gold in the mix, making it really unique.



Did you pick up polishes from Essie's Winter 2014 Collection?  Which one is your fave?

2 comments:

  1. Those were some nice colors you picked up from the collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! I've been lovin me some Essie lately!!

      Delete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...