Tuesday 13 October 2015

Fall Charm Manicure

Hey Dolls!

How are you all doing today?  We celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend and I am still stuffed from all that turkey!  We hosted two family dinners and we were so busy that it's been seven days since I've done my nails.  They did not look cute!  My daughter was like 'Um, Mom? You need to do your nails!' Ha.

I wanted to do something a little fun, so I pulled out my nail charms from the Born Pretty Store.  I love that I can reuse these over and over.


 On my pointer I am wearing Essie Picked Perfect from the Spring 2015 Collection.  I am wearing Joe Fresh Mauve on my middle finger and Joe Fresh Granite Glow on my pinkie. 



Thanks for stopping by lovelies! 

Anne xo

4 comments:

  1. I love this skittle manicure you did here. It's great that while you were busy you had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are so cute...I love the colors!!! =)

    http://nailartsdaflavinha.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!! nail jewellery??? SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...