Thursday 30 June 2016

Romantic Skittle Manicure

Hey Dolls!

I have a soft and romantic skittle mani to share with you today!  I love finding new color combo's for skittle mani's,  I went with a lavender and grey palette with a bit of sparkle.


On my pointer finger I am wearing OPI I'm Gown for Anything! from the Brights: Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection (see swatches of the full collection here).  My middle finger is OPI Infinite Shine Reach for the Sky from the Spring 2016 Collection (swatches here).  My ring finger is Revlon Holographic Pearls and my pinkie finger is OPI I Am What I Amethyst from the Soft Shades Spring 2016 Collection (swatches here).


As usual, I topped everything with my fave top coat NYC Grand Central Station!

Have a wonderful day lovelies!

Anne xo

2 comments:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...