Thursday 2 June 2016

Sinful Colors Kylie Trend Matters

Hey Dolls!

I was so excited when I saw a huge display of Sinful Colors Kylie polishes at Superstore (Canada)  the other day.  I didn't even know there was a collab!  I only picked up two polishes so far, there were so many gorgeous ones, but I had to restrain myself.

I think there are a few different Kylie Collections, the two I picked up are from the Demi-Matte collection.

Kashmere is a lovely pale lavender grey with very fine gold shimmer.  The formula is fantastic, great coverage and easy to work with.  I used two coats for perfect opacity.  Unfortunately, that shimmer does not show up on the nail.  Even without that shimmer, this color is fabulous.


Here is Kashmere with top coat.



Karma is a beautiful orchid purple with gold shimmer.  The shimmer does show up in this one thankfully!  Another god formula, almost a one coater.



Karma with top coat.


Have  you guys picked any of these up?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Kashmere is gorgeous, it's a shame the shimmer doesn't translate but it still looks like such a unique colour. I may have to pick some up now.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...