Thursday 29 September 2016

Autumn Skittle Manicure

Hey Dolls!

I've been feeling the skittle mani's lately and I have another Fall inspired one to share with you today.  I'm loving everything Autumn right now, crisp sunny days, the changing leaves, pumpkins, short boots and sweaters and ALL the Fall colors!

I am wearing 3 polishes from the Fall OPI Washington DC Collection (see full swatches here) and 1 from the OPI Brights 2016 Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection (swatches here).  On my pointer finger I am wearing Squeaker of the House (which is my fave from that collection).  My middle finger is Yank My Doodle, my ring finger is A Mirror Escape and my pinkie is Shh...It's Top Secret!



Are you loving Fall as much as me?!

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. Really love seeing your skittle manicures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection of polishes for your mani!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...