Wednesday 23 November 2016

Breakfast at Tiffany's Skittle Manicure

Hey Dolls!

You knew it was coming right?  I HAD to create a Breakfast at Tiffany's skittle mani with the new OPI collection!  You can see the swatches of the full collection here.

On my pointer finger I am wearing I Believe in Manicures.  My middle finger is the gorgeous glitter topper Champagne for Breakfast.  This is supposed to be worn over another polish for a light dusting of holo glitter, but I decided to wear it on it's own.  I needed 4 coats to build it up.  My ring finger is Black Dress Not Optional and my pinkie is Breakfast at Tiffany's.



In case you are curious, I am wearing  OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's on my thumb.

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

3 comments:

  1. I love your skittle manis so much and this is gorgeous. The combo of colours is perfect!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...