Friday 11 November 2016

Burgundy Glitter Skittles

Hiya Dolls!

This skittle mani is looking very Christmas-y and I'm loving it!  I've been loving burgundy polishes lately, and I think they are a great transition color for Fall to Winter.


That gorgeous burgundy is Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in V-ampified.  The silvery-gold glitter is OPI Super Star Status and the beautiful white (with a hint of grey) is I Cannoli Wear OPI.


And just for fun-zies, I mattified it with OPI Matte Top Coat.



Do you prefer it shiny or matte?  I definitely like it shiny the most.

Have a great day my lovelies!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...