Thursday 12 January 2017

Glittery Pink Skittle Manicure

Hey Dolls!

I have an all OPI skittle mani to show you today.  

On my pointer finger, I am wearing Rose of Light, from the Spotlight of Glitter Collection, see my swatches here.  My middle finger is Let Me Bayou a Drink from the New Orleans Collection, see my swatches here.  My ring finger is My Gondola or Yours? from the Venice Collection, see my swatches here.  My pinkie finger is OPI Infinite Shine Follow Your Bliss.



In case you are curious, I am wearing OPI Let Me Bayou a Drink on my thumb nail.

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

4 comments:

  1. You make skittle manis look like a million dollars, I love each and every one you put together!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPI polish is awesome, I find it to last the longest out of all my polishes I use.
    Also your nail polish skills are elite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looks great!! It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Nail Salon 28277

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...