Wednesday 22 February 2017

Essie Gel Couture, Pearls of Wisdom

Hey Dolls!

I finally picked up one the new Essie Gel Couture polishes!  When I first saw the Gel Couture display in stores, I was drawn to the shade Pearls of Wisdom right away.  I don't have anything like it in my collection, so of course, I NEEDED IT!

Pearls of Wisdom is a dusty burgundy with the most amazing pink shimmer.  Those shimmers, friends, they get me every time!  The formula was pretty perfect, two super smooth and buttery coats for full opacity.



What do you guys think of Pearls of Wisdom?  I'm in love!

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

5 comments:

  1. The color is great! I like the shimmer to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this colour is insane and I do love this Gel couture polishes! I need to grab this one.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, it's lovely! It's not in the permanent display here, too bad really...

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...