Thursday 6 July 2017

AllumierMD HydraClarite and AluminEye

Samples

Hiya Dolls!

I have something different to share with you today!  I have been lucky enough to try some new skin care products by AlumierMD.   I have been using the AluminEye Brightening Eye Cream and the HydraClarite Moisturizer.

AluminEye has been launched this month in a new pump-style bottle.  AluminEye 'improves elasticity and firmness, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and puffiness in the eye area.'  It's a rich, thick cream that has a bit of a sheen to it, it definitely brightens under my eyes!


HydraClarite is AlumierMD's latest launch.  It's an ultra-light moisturizer for oily and blemish-prone skin.  As soon as I read that, I knew I had to have it!  I'm 36 years old and still deal with 'teenage' skin!  I have been using the HydraClarite for 2 weeks now and I'm super happy with the results so far.  I have noticed that I don't get as oily during the day since using the HydraClarite, that is a huge bonus for me!

Both products are available now in select doctor's offices and online at www.alumiermd.com.

AlumierMD is comprised of an internationally renowned team of scientists and physicians that have come together to bring forth the most effective formulations using optimal medical-grade ingredients.  Products are formulated using only the highest grade of ingredients at the correct percentages proven by clinical studies. 

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...