Saturday 29 July 2017

New, Madam Glam New York Gelementary Swatches and Review

Samples

Hey Dolls!

I have a new collection from Madam Glam to share with you today.  They just launched their new Gelementary Collection and I have 5 shades to share with you!  These are a gel-like polish with no lamp needed.  Madam Glam polishes are 5-free and vegan and cruelty free.

First up is Saved by the Bell, a beautiful, soft, mint blue.  I used two thick coats for my swatch.



Pom Poms is a soft coral cream.  I love this shade, such a perfect Summer to Fall transition shade.  The formula was good, two thick coats.



Pop Quiz is a sweet baby pink.  The formula is a little watery, so I used three thin coats for my swatch.



Arabella is a gorgeous pinky-purple cream.  I needed three coats of this one to get the opacity that I like.  I'm not sure how this happened, but the color seemed to change at my nail line, it darkened up.  No idea how or why this happened.  This one also has a bit of a different smell, not sure what's up with that.



Teacher's Pet is a peachy-nude with a jelly finish.  I used three coats for my swatch.



The Gelementary Collection is available now on the Madam Glam website.  The polishes are $11.95 each.

Have a great day my Loves!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...