Thursday 14 December 2017

Revlon Holochrome Collection, Swatches and Review

Hiya Dolls!

I picked up four holo polishes from the new Revlon Holochrome Collection.  I hadn't heard anything about this collection, so I was so stunned to see 'holos’ in the drugstore!

These polishes are scattered holo's and they are super pretty in direct sunlight.  Indoor's, the holo bits  look like fine silver shimmer, which is still super pretty.  The formula on these is a little thin, I needed three coats to cover my nail line.

Unicornicopia is a pretty lavender and my favorite of the four.



In direct sunlight:


Hologasm is a gorgeous silver holo.



In direct sunlight:


Fairy Dust is a soft green holo.




Galactic Pink is you guessed it: a pretty soft pink holo.



In direct sunlight:



What do you think of these Revlon Holo's?  I think they are super pretty and so awesome to find something like this in a drugstore brand!

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I always love reading your comments!

      Delete
  2. Oh very pretty holos from Revlon here :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! So happy to see something so cool from Revlon!

      Delete
  3. I can’t wait to find these. I’m currently wearing Revlon holographic pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove Holographic Pearls!!! Hope you find these soon!

      Delete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...