Friday 26 January 2018

Winter Smoosh Mani, Zoya

*samples

Hiya Lovelies!

I am officially obsessed with 'Smoosh' manis!  I love the endless color combinations and how each 'smoosh' comes out unique.  You never really know what you are going to get!

I used all  Zoya polishes for this mani.  The soft blue on my ring finger is Lake.  The sparkly gold on my pinkie is a Pixie Dust called Levi.  For the smoosh I used a base coat of April which is a sheer peach and I used Jordan, Hadley and Lake.

I added some gold foil because gold foil makes everything that much better!



You can purchase Zoya polishes on their website here.

Hope you have a great day loves!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...