Thursday 22 March 2018

Essie Where's My Chauffeur?

Hey Lovelies!

I have another good old Essie to share with you today.  This was another beauty that I picked up on sale at Winners.

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? is a beautiful turquoise cream.  It leans quite blue on me, it reminds me of a robin's egg.  I have had this polish on for 7 days now and I'm only just starting to get some tip wear!  Where's My Chauffeur? has staying power for sure.  

The formula was easy-peasy, nice and buttery.  I used two coats for my swatch.

essie where's my chauffeur?


essie where's my chauffeur?

Do you have Essie Where's My Chauffeur? in your collection?  I'm so happy to add it to mine.  I really want to add some gold flakies to this beauty next time!

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...