Wednesday 11 April 2018

Bright Marble Smoosh Mani

Hey Lovelies!

I was itching to do another smoosh mani!  I wanted to do something bright, I feel like this is a good transition mani from Spring to Summer!

I used all OPI Infinite Shine polishes.  My pointer finger is Sweet Heart.  The smoosh mani is a mix of Sweet Heart, That's Hula-rious!, I'll have a Manhattan and She Went On and On.  My pinkie finger is She Went On and On.

In case you are curious, I'm wearing She Went On and On on my thumb.

bright marble smoosh mani

bright marble smoosh mani

For these marble smoosh manis, I put a thick coat of the palest polish I'm using on a piece of hard plastic, then I dab a few of the colors on top of that polish and swirl them with a cuticle stick.  I then pink up the design with a rubber stamper and press it onto my nail.  Hope that makes sense!

Have a great day Lovelies.  Hope your Spring is warmer and drier than ours in BC right now!  Dreaming of warmer weather to come!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...