Tuesday 5 June 2018

Canmake Tokyo Polishes

Hi Dolls!

I have some polishes from Japan to share with you today!  My sweet Japanese Exchange Student Yurika brought me these polishes last Summer when she came back to visit us.  I finally found the time to swatch them!

I have no idea what the names are of these polishes, it's all in Japanese!  She picked out some beautiful colors!

Sorry if you fall in love with any of these colors because I have no idea where to purchase them!  So hope you can sit back and just enjoy the pretty colors!











Have a great day Lovelies!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. You have such pretty nails! If you live near Vancouver, you can try the Tinseltown Mall in Gastown or the mall in Richmond. They both have Japanese department stores and I've found Asian polishes there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, Your nails are soooo beautiful and your photography skills are enviable. I really enjoy your blog posts as well as your Instagram account. How pretty are these Japanese polishes, too! I wonder if they had a "good" brush?

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...