Saturday 30 June 2018

OPI You've Got Nata on Me, Lisbon Collection

Hiya Dolls

I have a quick swatch of OPI You've Got Nata on Me from the Lisbon Collection.  This was my one pick from the collection, it just kept speaking to me!

You've Got Nata on Me is a sweet peach leaning pink, it has that slight dusty feeling to it which I love so much.  Like seriously, cannot get enough of, I need them all!  Two easy coats and I wore this beauty for 5 days.

OPI You've Got Nata on Me, Lisbon Collection


What was your fave from the Lisbon Collection?  I also really loved Tagus in that Selfie, of course!

Happy Canada Day weekend to the Canadians reading this!

Love Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...