Saturday 6 October 2018

OPI Feel the Chemis-tree

Hiya Lovelies!

I finally picked up OPI Feel the Chemis-tree from the Holiday 2017 Collection.  I have been looking for this one for a year now, it was sold out everywhere I looked!  Finally found it in Ulta when I was on a day trip to the States last month.

Feel the Chemis-tree is a rich purple with the most stunning pink and orange shimmer running throughout.  The shimmer in this beauty shines bright and shows up in every light situation!  I used two coats and wore this beauty for a week!



Did you pick up Feel the Chemis-tree?  What do you think of it?

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne  xo

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful... But I don't think I need it in my stash. I don't see myself wearing it often.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...