Thursday 1 November 2018

OPI Autumn Gradient Manicure

Hiya Lovelies!

I received some gorgeous little multicolored flakies from Born Pretty Store and have been trying to think of a way to use them.  I decided on an OPI Autumn Gradient Manicure and then I just dabbed a few of the little flakies on here and there.

The polishes I used for my gradient are OPI Infinite Shine in No Strings Attached and In Familiar Terra-tory.  I always use a makeup sponge to create my gradients and I use NYC Grand Central Station for my top coat.

OPI Autumn Gradient Manicure

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

1 comment:

  1. Glitter gradients drive me crazy. I use a sponge and still can't get them to look right. If I use a brush, I take off too much or not enough and it doesn't look good. I admire women who can work with glitter so well as you have! I don't know, maybe I need to sit down and do glitter gradients every day for at least a week - practice makes perfect, right? Or at least better, lol.
    Your mani is quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...