Friday 16 November 2018

OPI Winter Smoosh Mani

Hey Lovelies!

I made a Winter Smoosh Mani to share with you using all OPI polishes.  It's getting chilly BC and the Christmas decorations are starting to go up everywhere so I'm getting excited for Winter!

The polishes I used are OPI "Liv" in the Gray, This Cost Me a Mint, The I's Have It, A Mirror Escape and Breakfast at Tiffany's.  The sheer milky base I used is Sally Hansen Sweet Talker.  I added a few flakes of gold leaf and sealed it all with my favorite top coat NYC Grand Central Station.

OPI Winter Smoosh Mani

Have you tried a Smoosh Mani yet?  They are so much fun and I love how every one turns out differently.

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...