Saturday 9 February 2019

OPI Fluid Nail Art with Dance Legend Spot It

Hiya Lovelies!

I have some fluid nail art to share with you today using the OPI Nutcracker and the Four Realms Collection and Dance Legend Spot It!  I have wanted Spot It for so long now, and it was finally restocked online so I snatched one up.

I used OPI Dazzling Dew Drop, Lavendare to Find Courage, Black to Reality and Dreams Need Clara-fication.  I used a different technique than usual for this mani.  I dabbed all the colors on a piece of plastic and then added a few drops of Spot It, and then took my stamper and squished it all together with one stamping motion.  I left it to dry for about 4 hours and then placed the decal on my nail while my base coat was still wet.

OPI Fluid Nail Art, Dance Legend Spot It

I love how this mani turned out!  Spot It gives such a cool effect, have you guys ever tried it?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...