Monday 4 March 2019

Winter Neutral Fluid Nail Art

Hiya Dolls!

I have some new fluid nail art to share with you today.   There is only a couple more weeks of Winter left (thank goodness!) so I decided to make a Winter Fluid Nail Art Mani using all Zoya and the Dance Legend Spot It!

The Zoya polishes I used are Hadley, Lake, Cora, Sawyer, and Astrid for the fluid nail art.  I am wearing Cathy and April on my middle and pointer fingers and Hadley on my pinkie.

Winter Fluid Nail Art

Winter Fluid Nail Art

Have you guys tried fluid nail art before?  It's turning into my fave nail art for sure!

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

1 comment:

  1. Yehhh! Seriously this fluid nail design is unique and easy. I love the way you have made only on the ring finger.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...