Monday 1 April 2019

OPI Spring Marble Smoosh Mani

Hello Lovelies!

Spring has finally sprung here in BC and I couldn't wait to make a Springy Marble Smoosh mani.

I used all OPI polishes, Rice Rice Baby and Chopstix and Stones from the Tokyo Spring 2019 Collection (see swatches here).  Stop I'm Blushing from the Soft Shades 2016 collection (swatches here).  Life Gave Me Lemons from the Brights Collection, 2016 (see swatches here).  Suzi Without a Paddle in the Infinite Shine formula from the Fiji Collection, 2017 (see swatches here).

OPI Spring Marble Smoosh Mani

OPI Spring Marble Smoosh Mani

As always, I added a few pieces of rose gold foil (I buy mine at Michaels craft stores and top coated the design.

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...