Tuesday 4 June 2019

OPI Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot!, South Beach Collection 2019, Swatch

Hey Dolls!

I have an OPI polish to share with you today that is 10 years old!

Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot! is from the South Beach Collection way back in 2009!  A friend of mine gifted me this polish a few years ago and I'm finally getting around to swatching it.  It is such a gorgeous salmon pink!

OPI Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot! South Beach Collection 2009

I get just as excited to wear old OPI's as I do to wear the new collections!  Do any of you remember this one from 10 years ago?!

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...