Sunday 12 January 2020

Pretty Essie Polishes, Swatch and Review

Hiya Dolls!

I have a few pretty Essie polishes to share with you that I purchased over the last little while.

First up is Essie Bare With Me, a lovely nude with pink undertones.  I bought this one to wear for the first half of my trip to Hawaii in November 2019.  It was perfect and matched with every outfit I wore.

Essie Bare with Me swatch and review

I bought Wire-less is More when I was in Hawaii to wear for the second half of my trip.  I was so happy that the shimmer really showed up in this beauty, especially in that Hawaii sunlight!  

Essie Wire-less is More swatch and review

Dressed to the Nineties is a vampy, dark purple with shimmer that shifts from blue to green.

Essie Dressed to the Nineties swatch and review

Chinchilly is finally mine!  There are so many Essie cult favorites that I have yet to own, but my stash is slowly growing and it makes me so happy.  This grayed purple is stunning!  Two easy coats.

Essie Chinchilly swatch and review

Do you own any of these Essie polishes?  Do you have a fave Essie polish that you don't own yet?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...