Wednesday 2 September 2020

Essie Expressie In the Time Zone

 Hey Dolls!


Happy September!  I cannot believe we are already in September, I feel like this year has been flying by/going as slow as a turtle!  Haha, anyone else?

I bought my first Expressie by Essie polish and am obsessed!  The formula on this beautiful pink was amazing.  This lovely pink is a one coater!

In the Time Zone


Have you tried the Expressie line of polishes?  What do you think of them?

Have a great day loves,

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. You have the most gorgeous nails! I pin your pics often. We were just saying days go on forever but the weeks fly by. Haven't tried Expressie yet, but this one looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...