Monday 26 October 2020

Elle Polish Fall 2020 Collection, Swatch and Review

 gifted

Hey Dolls!

I won the full Fall 2020 Collection of Elle Polish on Instagram!  I was so excited to try this brand new polish brand created by Lauren of Lauren's List.  

This collection all have fantastic formulas, and are richly pigmented.  They have the kind of formula that where the colour is super saturated but it doesn't stain your cuticles.  I love that!

First up is Cinnamon, a stunning cinnamon orange cream.

Toasted Carob is a yummy, milk chocolate brown cream.


Cinder is a beautiful dusty blue cream.  That super pretty 'is it pale blue or grey?' colour!


Sweet Nectar is a lovely soft peachy pink cream.


Dune is a sandy, khaki green cream.


Dusk is a gorgeous mauve-grey.  I am so in love with this dusty shade.


Palo Santo is a stunning marigold yellow cream.


Boysenberry is a magenta purple cream with surprise flecks of glitter mixed in.  You can only see them in certain lighting but it is so sweet!


Vetiver is a rich, forest green cream.


Concord is a bright and beautiful Pantone 2020 blue cream.


What do you think of the new Elle Polish Fall 2020 Collection?  Which ones are your fave?

One of my favorite parts of this new line is that Elle polishes are 17 free!  They are infused with watermelon seed oil and have the perfect wide brush!

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...